The World Wide Web is such a different place than it was a few years ago. Before you just needed a good indexing in Google and you were basically set. Today, Social Media plays a key role in how people shop and choose the businesses they deal with.
- Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr).
- Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest).
- Video sharing (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope, Vimeo).
So what is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is using social media platforms to connect with your targeted audience and to help build and establish a brand – YOUR brand which in turn will help to increase sales, and drive a lot more traffic to your website.
This is a multi-layered service:
- We publish a great deal of content on your social media profile.
- We listen to and engaging your followers.
- We will then analyze all of your results to see what is working and what needs to be adjusted.
- We will assist you in running effective and cost efficient social media advertising.
- 94% of Facebook Ad revenue is from mobile. A mere 6% of Facebook’s advertising revenue comes from desktop-only users. …
- The average price for Facebook Ads decreased 6% in 2019. …
- The average cost per click for a Facebook Ad is $1.72. …
- Overall Facebook Ad impressions increased 37% in 2019.
According to the latest LinkedIn statistics, 2019 counts 90 million senior-level influencers, 63 million decision makers, and another 6 million decision makers from the IT sector. Among LinkedIn’s members, there are also 17 million opinion leaders, 10 million C-level executives, and 40 million mass affluent members.
The Twitter market cap was down to $23.04 billion as of November 2019 – having been as high as $35.01 billion in September 2019. It was rated 11th in the world by the Alexa global website rankings in 2018, and #21 in Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies 2018. In late 2019, it ranks 34th in the former.
Our Social Media Program changes monthly and with the market. This is why we charge monthly for this service to ensure you continue to receive the best advice and social media exposure.